About The Milton Keynes Resilience Group
The Milton Keynes Resilience Group meets 3 times a year to review the MK Risk Register and ensure that relevant plans are in place to mitigate the effects of those risks should they become a reality.
The following organisations have specifically identified personnel who attend the group:
- Thames Valley Police
- Buckinghamshire Fire & Rescue Service
- South Central Ambulance Service
- Milton Keynes Council
- Milton Keynes Clinical Commissioning Group
- Milton Keynes Hospital Foundation Trust
- Environment Agency
- MK Branch of the Territorial Army
- HM Prison, Woodhill
- Public Health England
The group also has representation from the business community and links to voluntary organisations.
To find out more about Emergency Planning or Business Continuity in Milton Keynes
please go to: